Panasonic offers a comprehensive VRLA battery line-up which includes many different product groups. From batteries with a trickle design life of 6 – 9 years, 10 – 12 years and 15 years, to batteries for cyclic and high drain applications, the series includes solutions for every requirement. Various models are obtainable with flame retardant housing and with different terminals.
Rated Capacity (10min) (W)
|Height (H) mm||
|UP-VW0645P||6 V||135 W||151||34||100||1.3|
|UP-VW1220P||12 V||3.4 Ah||140||38.5||100||1.3|
|UP-VW1228P||12 V||4.5 Ah||151||64.5||100||1.85|
|UP-VWA1232P||12 V||7.2 Ah||151||51||100||2.00|
|UP-VW1236P||12 V||12 Ah||151||64.5||100||2.05|
|UP-VW1245P||12 V||1.3 Ah||151||64.5||100||2.55|
|• Positive and negative electrodes made of a lead-tin-calcium alloy.
• The fiber glass separators contain high acid resistancy and low electric conductivity.
• A security valve (response pressure 1 to 6Psi) allows excess gas to escape and stabilizes the optimal inside pressure.
• The ABS leak-proof rechargeable battery case allows application in any position.
|• LC-R/RA: expected design life 6 to 9 years
• LC-P: expected design life 10 to 12 years
• LC-X/XD/XB: expected design life 10 to 12 years
• Absolute maintenance-free
• Sealed, leak-resistant structure
• Operates in any position
• Fast charging capacity
• High energy density