|Height (H) mm||Terminal|
- The new VISION CTA Front Terminal range of valve regulated lead acid batteries has been designed specifically for use in applications where demand the highest levels of security and reliability. With proven compliance to international standards, VISION CTA is recognized as one of the best battery series for Telecom&IT applications.
The adoption of gas recombination technology enables lead acid batteries be manufactured in sealed design and maintenance-free. This Technology provides the user with the freedom to use lead acid batteries in a wide range of applications and batteries can be installed in any locations.
The VISION CTA Front Terminal batteries are suitable for 19′, 23′, and ETSI racking, give users the benefit of increased energy density. With all electrical connections at the front, installation and inspection are simple quicker.
You can expect our batteries meet with the standards JIS, DIN, IEC60896-21/22 & BS6290-4. We have obtained ISO9001 & ISO14001 certification. We have obtained UL approval (MH25860) for all types of batteries. We have obtained CE approval for all types of batteries. All these render our batteries to be compatible with requirements of world-level equipments.
• Environmental friendly
• Thick pasted plates with high quality lead-tin-calcium alloy grids for long service life
• Centralized venting system for gas ventilation
• Plastics or rope handles for handling and installation convenience
• Front access terminals for easy and quick connection
• Low internal resistance
• Lower self discharge
• Design life is up to 12 years
• Case and cover in strong flame retardant ABS, V0 class
• Communication equipment
• Uninterruptible power supplies
• Telecommunication systems
• Electronic cash registers
• Microprocessor based office machine
• Other standby power supplies